Dianabol- Complete guide

In this forum we will discuss about usages, side effects, dosages, PCT plans for performance enhancing drugs.
Hindi & English.

Dianabol- Complete guide

Postby iAlpha Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:14 am

Dianabol, an orally-effective anabolic steroid, was developed originally in Germany and was released by Ciba Specialty Chemicals, in the United States during the early 1960s. An extremely popular steroid among athletes and bodybuilders, this performance enhancing drug is readily available without a prescription in many countries.

Chemical composition

Metandienone (INN) (brand names Averbol, Dianabol, Danabol, Metanabol, Naposim, Vetanabol), or methandienone (BAN), also known as methandrostenolone, as well as 17α-methyl-δ1-testosterone or as 17α-methylandrost-1,4-dien-17β-ol-3-one, is an orally active, synthetic anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) and a 17α-methylated derivative of testosterone (specifically, the 17α-methylated derivative of boldenone (Δ1-testosterone)).

Dianabol & bodybuilding
It is used by bodybuilders and metandienone continues to be used illegally to this day, typically being combined (stacked) with injectable compounds, such as testosterone propionate, enanthate, cypionate as well as other injectable drugs like trenbolone acetate.

Where to find Dianabol

You can easily get it from your gym trainer or supplement stores.
Price: 5-10 Rs. per tab depending on how many you are buying.

How it look like:

Generally pink or blue heart shaped or hexagon shaped.

Why Dianabol is Toxic
We can see that the liver has to work harder to break down these steroids. Enzymes in the blood and tissue easily metabolize other steroids such as Testosterone. Commonly, this increase in liver activity has been viewed as a harmful process.
It is 17 alpha-alkylated steroids, you may run into liver problems but if you use it for short period the lever values will return to normal.

Benefits of taking Dbol:

• Increases protein synthesis - critical to meaningful muscle mass gains
• Increased glycogenolysis - this is another critical process in both building muscle mass and in freeing glucose for quick bursts of strength
• Enhanced metabolic activity - this allows the burning of more calories than are used, helping keep fat gain down during surplus caloric intake
• Limits fat buildup during surplus caloric intake - see the above
• Speeds recovery - like all anabolics, the rise in red blood cell count will aid in recovery, as will d-bol's short half-life
• Extremely short half-life - 3-5 hour half-life allows quick results and quick relief of side effects upon cessation
• Eliminates pinning - no needles... enough said
• Highly anabolic - the only way new muscle tissue is built
• Very inexpensive - comparatively speaking, d-bol is one of the least expensive anabolics to be found
• Promotes positive nitrogen balance - a positive nitrogen balance enables your system to retain extra protein for muscle formation
• Great kickstart for bulking cycle - this is where the short half-life shows up as a tremendous benefit

Dianabol Drawbacks & Side effects

• Very high aromatization
• Gynecomastia
• Erectile dysfunction
• Testicular atrophy
• Accelerated male pattern baldness
• Can increase blood pressure
• Can raise LDL/lower HDL cholesterol
• Highly toxic to liver
• Acne, oily skin, hair growth
• Natural testosterone suppression
• High water retention
• Possible mood swings/aggression
• Possible insomnia
• Mildly androgenic

How to use it wisely

Proper stacking and careful monitoring can greatly mitigate the risks of d-bol usage. Because of its high aromatization, it's often wise to stack dianabol with an aromatase inhibitor, with Arimidex or Letrozole being 2 popular choices. This is particularly true if using d-bol to kickstart a testosterone cycle, as it's also subject to high aromatization. As always, close monitoring is prudent, and having other compounds on hand, such as an anti-e, will allow you to quickly counteract any emerging signs of gynecomastia. It's important to remember that gains from d-bol are partly due to water retention. So when you begin your PCT, expect to lose a significant portion of your weight gain as you shed that excess water weight. Some users report their effective weight gains after losing water weight to be only 30-40% of the total weight they gained during their cycle.

For many, 25-35mg ED of d-bol is a good working level, although some will push it to 50-60mg ED. Because dianabol's half-life is 3-5 hours, the dosage should be broken up into 4-5 portions throughout the day, in order to stabilize the effects.

Less than 8 weeks as a maximum, around 4 weeks being a commonly accepted safe duration.

Consider a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM), such as Clomid or Nolvadex and an HCG (which will typically precede your SERM).

Tamoxifen citrate – 50Rs for 10 tab 20mg.

Re: Dianabol- Complete guide

Postby Vatsal Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:18 pm

This is a good read!

Postby sandeep.chhawdi Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:30 pm

Hello Brother, if I want to look fit and i am a little bit type of skinny fat guy then dianabol will also help me to reduce fat at the same time also?

Kindly also clear which milk thistle tablet should I use along with liv 52?

and suggest a start dosage and dosage amount week by week we should use?

Thank you in advance. Keep it up. I like so much your way of sharing knowledge, content and almost everything.

Postby iAlpha Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi Sandeep,

More details please, Age , height , Weight, Any medical issues. Any blood tests you have done so far?

Postby sandeep.chhawdi Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:14 am

My height 6 feet, weight around 80, no major medical issue till now, but a little bit cough or elergy something - something asthma, I feel and it's all because of I have suffering from cough cold from the childhood but it doesnot create any problem in daily life.

Everything is normal and no blood test I have done now before starting this because i just want to know more before starting this cycle.

One more query is, sometimes I came to know that dianabol producess testeserone level while sometimes it suppress testestrone leve that's why we must inject test with this, kindly clear?

I am normally a fit guy, just having a some normal fat on stomach, working professional, schedule is also busy, but just want to shape myself for now, workout experience is also, but I could not do workout continue for long time due to career and study also. Now want to get some little bit extra size with muscle mass, not abs but flat stomach. So that's why thinking to dianabol cycle only for 6 weeks like 20mg, 30mg, 30mg, 40mg, 40mg, 30mg.

Kindly suggest.

Postby iAlpha Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:38 pm

Hi Sandeep, Blood tests are important to know base levels before you start, anyways this cycle seems light and ok.
But Dianabol gains are generally temporary. Why not Test only cycle?

Return to “Not so natural supplements”